What is a Schengen Visa?
A Schengen visa is a short-stay visa that permits a person to travel to any member of the Schengen Area for tourist or business for stays of up to 90 days. At the moment, there are 26 countries on the Schengen list. These countries are all situated in Europe.
The 26 Schengen countries are as follows:
Who can apply for a Schengen Visa in UAE?
UAE passport holders do not require a Schengen visa to enter the Schengen Area.
All residents of the UAE’s seven emirates who do not have a UAE passport and do not belong into one of the Schengen visa-exempt categories must get a visa.
UAE nationals can only apply for a Schengen Visa if they belong into one of the following categories:
1. UAE passport holders who have previously been refused visa-free travel to the Schengen area
2. Foreigners with a permanent or temporary residency permit in the UAE who:
- are nationals of a country that has a visa-free agreement with Schengen but has been refused visa-free travel to Europe.
- are nationals of any of the countries with which the Schengen countries do not have a visa-free regime.
Price in UAE Dirhams
Schengen Tourist Visa
Inside Country Visa Change Requirements & Procedure
- Each Applicant’s Clear Scanned Passport Copy (6 months validity).
- Each applicant must submit a scanned color passport-size photo or a 2×2 photo.
- Send a copy of the kid’s birth certificate if the person is under the age of 18 and is traveling with a parent on a tourist visa.
- Your travel date.
- Destination Country.
- Filled out application form.
- A copy of your UAE Residence Visa.
- Complete the Payment Process.
Learn More About Schengen Visa
The Schengen area includes the most of Europe and allows visitors to have firsthand knowledge of the European way of life. The region’s rich history spanning centuries, as well as its presence in international literature and pop culture, has added to its attractiveness. It’s no surprise that several European sites are on almost every tourist’s bucket list.
Easiest Way To Get Schengen Visit Visa Through Dubaivisitvisa.com
Why 'Dubaivisitvisa.com' For Schengen Visit Visa?
- Highly Qualified Visa Specialists: Our visa experts have comprehensive understanding of the essential UAE immigration rules, regulations, and visa procedures and can help you effortlessly acquire a Schengen Visit Visa.
- Large Customer Base: We have a proven track record of reliably meeting the visa needs of all sorts of clientele, ranging from individuals, families, and tourists to high-profile businessmen.
- Dedicated Customer Support Team: One of our company’s unique features is its dedication to client happiness. From Us, we offer both live and on-call customer support to ensure that you always have access to the assistance you require. If you have any questions or want information such as Dubai visa costs for Schengen Visit Visa, our customer service staff is available to assist you.
- Best Pricing: We provide a Schengen Visit Visa at a very low price with no hidden fees.
It will be mentioned in the embassy’s rejection paper.
Tourist & Business visa
A Schengen Visa usually costs EUR 60 per person. It varies based on the Schengen Consular Office.
Provide us with the necessary papers, and we will complete the documentation procedure so that you can submit your application to the embassy or VFS.
Visa processing will take at least 14 working days and up to 21 days from the date of appointment.
Depending on nationality
We can give you visit visas, transit visas, tourist visas, 2 years freelance visas & also visit visas to go to all countries in the world.
Please keep in mind that all of the above-mentioned visa changing services are subject to certain limits and conditions.
Please review all terms and conditions before applying for them, or contact us immediately at +971 4 447 3839