There are several types of entry permits for visitors coming to Dubai, referred to as entry Visa. This website aims to provide information’s about Dubai Visa and all information’s are correct to the best of our knowledge however, Visa rules and requirements can and do change suddenly, and without warning even government websites can be slow to update. The UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE (DNRD in Dubai) is probably the only source of information you can rely on.
Visa Upon Arrival Nationalities
Only some nationalities are able to obtain a visa upon arrival visas for most countries that offer them. Nationals of the following countries can get Dubai Visa/UAE Visa upon arrival at any point of entry in Dubai and UAE.
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Holland, Belgium, Lexembourg, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Finland, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, Malta, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria.
America: USA, Canada.
Australasia / Pacific: Australia, New Zealand.
Asia: Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea.
If you are a national of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, you do not need to get a visa to Dubai. GCC citizens have visa-free entry to the UAE anyway.
If you are not a national of the above visa upon arrival countries you are not eligible to get Dubai Visa upon your arrival at the airport, therefore you must apply a Tourist Visa pre-arrange before entering Dubai and the UAE. It is sponsored by a local entity, such as a hotel, tour operator/travel agent or an airline. As a local Travel Agent we can process Visa for Dubai.
Apply your Visa to Dubai – Fast, Reliable and Affordable!
Why process your Visa for Dubai with us
DubaiVisitVisa.com is managed by South Travels, a local travel agent with 2 offices in the ground of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Our experience, considerable local knowledge and expertise proves that we’re your top Dubai destination partner. For over a decade many customers trusted our services. We process Dubai Tourist Visa and Dubai Transit Visa at a very affordable price and we make sure your Visa for Dubai Application will be attended with utmost care, hassle-free and will be processed in the shortest possible time.
If you have any questions or concerns, big or small, we’d like to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
10 Reasons why you need to go to Dubai
- Visit “At The Top” the tallest building in the world — the Burj Khalifa — By day and night At the Top provides unparalleled views of Dubai.
- Stay at the world’s fourth tallest and most luxurious hotel, the Burj Al Arab.
- Visit to the Gold Souk, a market notorious for its reasonably priced of gold.
- Going to Dubai Mall. Yes it is truly a shoppers paradise. Dubai mall offers facilities like an indoor ice rink, enormous aquarium, and complimentary fountain shows.
- Live out your Arabian night dreams and experience dune bashing, camel riding on a desert safari tour.
- To travel back in time at Bastakia Quarter. Visit Dubai’s more traditional side and enjoy its authentic food, markets, and to see how the real locals live.
- To say you’ve been frond-hopping on a luxury manmade island, the Palm Island and The Worlds Island.
- To put reality behind you while you relax on some of the world’s most gorgeous beaches.
- To get lost in one of Dubai’s many impressive markets.
- Because where else can you ride ski slopes and sand dunes all in the same day?