A Tourist Visa is an entry permit for nationals that cannot get a visa upon arrival at any point of entry in Dubai and United Arab Emirates. We can process for your Tourist entry permit. We have 14 days stay Tourist Visa good for short term visit, the 30 days stay Tourist Visa recommended for those staying a bit longer in Dubai and the Dubai 90 Days Visa or Service Visa Dubai with the same requirements as Tourist Visa but enables a person to stay in UAE for 90 days. We can process Tourist Visa except for Bangladesh, Yemen, Palestine, Libya, Israel passport holders, Arabs with low profession indicated on their passport.
|Tourist/Transit Visa||Tourist Visa||Multiple Entry|
|7 Days||14 Days||30 Days||90 Days||30 Days||90 Days|
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant (valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
* Mobile capture images are not accepted.
- Processing will take 2 – 5 working days.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of the Immigration officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
In rare occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application.
Note: Visa rules, requirements and rates mentioned in this website can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. Information here may not be complete or accurate. We recommend to check always the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE.